Personal data collected by Montana Trading LTD may include:
Documents submitted for confirmation of identities, such as passport, any other ID, municipal bills, and/or bank statements or company incorporation information;
Payment documents: Money transfer orders, bank statements, copies of bank card etc.
Personal data usage:
Montana Trading LTD may use the personal data of one or more customers for the following purposes:
- to confirm the customer's identity
- for commercial and non-commercial trading operations
- to implement the company's anti-money laundering policy
- to inform the customer of the company's products or services that may be of interest to the customer
- to rovide other services related to the customer's business relationship with the company
- to maintain the correct database for customer account data
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on a visitor's browser and later read by the server when the visitor returns to the site. Cookies store information such as passwords (encrypted), user names, shopping cart, certain preferences, etc. allowing visitors to visit the site frequently without having to enter the same information over and over again. Cookies are not used for personal identification of any visitor to the site.